Mantality
Electronic Cigarette Store

"You can't MAKE me sleep!"

Posted by L K

Something that didn’t happen in a very long time happened this morning.


Zander woke us at 4.45am. Because it's unusual for him to wake that early, I knew something was wrong and noticed that his nappy somehow leaked and his back was wet. I am not sure why his nappy leaked, as it wasn't even full.

About a month ago we switched from Pampers to Huggies Gold because Pampers used to leak every single night and also during the day, and not just pee. Since using Huggies Gold, which by the way is much cheaper than Pampers, we did not have that problem again once, except for this morning. Which is why, for this time only, I won't blame the nappy for leaking but rather blame myself for perhaps not putting it on tight enough. (Please don't get me wrong. I do understand that some nappies work for some, while others work for others. I am in no way criticizing Pampers. Pampers just didn't work for us.)

By around 7:30 this morning when Zander started revving me, (we use this term for him moaning about everything all the time for no apparent reason) I knew it was because he was tired so I tried to put him to sleep. Which of course didn't work. As soon as he realized what my motive was for rocking him, he pushed himself up and complained. So I put him down to play while I served and prepared dishes in Cafe World. (A very addictive game from Zynga on Facebook and also a complete waste of time but what the heck.)

When the domestic worker, Joyce, arrived, she gave Zander porridge and put him down to play again. By now it was already around 8 am. After a while I turned around from where I was busy on the computer and this was what I saw:





The little bugger completely passed out, on his terms!







6 comments:

  1. Mommalicious Mom said...

    LOL! Thats the cutes pic ever!

  2. Tasneem said...

    LOL! you can't fight the need to sleep!

  3. Karen du Toit said...

    Cute!!!

  4. Yvonne said...

    O boy - That is so cute!!!!

  5. Mommalicious Mom said...

    I have a Rock Star Blogger Award for you on my blog...come pop in and "pick" it up :D

  6. Anonymous said...

    That is SO cute :D