Mantality
Electronic Cigarette Store

"Hello. My name is Zander and I'm a nebulizer addict."

Posted by L K



At last I’m able to write on my blog again.


Poor Zander has been so ill since last week, I just didn’t get time to write here. Sadly we also missed out on a planned get together with Karen and Dries on Saturday.

Friday evening we had to rush Zander to casualties because he had problems breathing.  The doctor there told us that Zander has an upper airway infection. He wanted to admit Zander to the hospital for the night, but we decided to first nebulize him and see what happens.

The nurse at casualties warned us not to let the mask touch Zander’s face as it can be quite intimidating to babies and young children, and it might just upset him. Amazingly Zander loves the nebulizer! When we turn it on, his face lights up and he holds his face for us to put the mask on. After a few minutes he nods off to a peaceful sleep. It must be because of the sound of the nebulizer, as it’s  “white noise”. It is so funny. We now refer to Zander as our little nebulizer addict.

The nebulizer worked like a bomb. Zander was still a little ill when he got christened on Sunday (He was crying all the time, what a nightmare!).  Today he’s almost his old, chirpy, funny, self again.

We never thought it necessary to buy a nebulizer as we already have a humidifier for his room. Now I regret ever buying a humidifier, and not rather the nebulizer!

Three hoorays to one of the best inventions ever!

4 comments:

  1. Karen du Toit said...

    I am glad he is better! :)

  2. Yvonne said...

    We have both - nebulizer and humidifier. Don't be sorry about your humidifier - they serve different purposes. The humidifier can be turned on all the time, the nebulizer is really for when they are very ill, and it is a safe way to get the medicine directly to where they need it. I agree - awesome invention. So sorry we missed meeting you. Was looking forward to it! Next time.

  3. Tasneem said...

    It's so horrible when the little buggers are sick hey! Glad to hear he's all better!

  4. L K said...

    Hi there, I am using Afrihost. They provide excellent service and also manages my Telkom ADSL line for me. You can find everything on their website https://www.afrihost.com/#
    I can absolutely recommend them!