Mantality
Electronic Cigarette Store

To Simply Slim or not..

Posted by L K

A lot of us struggle with weight loss.  It's not easy losing weight.  Especially after having a baby.  I read about Simply Slim on a friend on Face Books' profile.  It all sounded too good to be true.  Almost everyone who commented on the Simply Slim website has lost weight.  And a LOT of it.  So for R590 for one months' supply it didn't seem that expensive if it's actually working like everybody claims it is.

But I guess it depends on if that's the only price you'll pay.  I found this blog and would like you to read it too:  http://johansimplygoingslim.com/phedra-same-as-synephrine-banned-by-the-fda-and-used-in-simply-slim/

Scary stuff.  What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Faz said...

    Where there's smoke there's fire, I wouldn't go near this product with a barge pole :(

  2. Anonymous said...

    Hi
    I just want to comment here.
    I use Simply slim and a lot of my friends and we love the product. Yes for the first week I struggled to sleep but I slept. wake-up and I was not tired at all. It is R590 but I will pay R1000 for the great product, cause for the firts time in my life I could lost 10kg and still going strong and I still eating the same but healthy. Thank you so much Simply Slim you rock. So by the way we are 15 friends and only 4 of us struggle to sleep for the first week. Now Iam sleeping like a baby.