Mantality
Electronic Cigarette Store

Light at the end of the tunnel

Posted by L K

Exited today for the first time in a very long time. I am so looking forward to this new business venture and I’m very optimistic that it will work out. I’ve been working from home for the past 3-½ years. I have to admit that my life became meaningless, as I had nothing to look forward to anymore. It gets boring to be at home all day, even though I have been privileged enough to have my baby boy with me all the time. I’ve always been very ambitious and for the past few years had absolutely no challenges as I’ve been in the scrap metal industry for over ten years now * yawn *.


We are leaving for Durban tomorrow to go and buy stock. We are going to open a clothing shop from my house. Luckily our new house is located on a busy street.

I’ve also involved the domestic worker and promised her a 10 % profit sharing, as she’ll mostly be the one selling the clothes. We are mostly going to target the black market. (Now this sounds like we are planning something illegal, he he).

I just woke up one morning with this idea, and my dear husband immediately gave his full support. Then we decided to throw out all our old clothes that we are not wearing anymore. Joyce (the domestic worker) then offered to sell the second hand clothing, and within a day every single thing was sold and we’ll be R2 500.00 richer at the end of this month. It seems this can become a profitable business, or rather, we hope it will be.

It will involve hard work though, like having to go to Durban about every weekend. (I HATE traveling by car).

Nonetheless we are very excited about this, and invite you to join us on this journey, as I’ll try to keep my blog updated as much as possible.

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Yvonne said...

    O so looking forward to journeying with you. Good luck for this new venture.

  2. Karen du Toit said...

    It sounds very promising! Holding thumbs