Mantality
Electronic Cigarette Store

Losing weight when breast feeding

Posted by L K

When I first found out that I'm pregnant I was indecisive whether to breast feed or bottle feed. Then I read that breast feeding has a lot of advantages like losing weight quicker after birth. Just there I made up my mind. I am still breast feeding Zander and plan to until he is 1 year old. Unfortunately, I still didn't lose all the pregnancy weight. So is it true that you lose weight easier because you are breast feeding? I doubt!
BUT.. It IS true that it's best for your baby! Zander was born in March this year (at 36 weeks), winter in South Africa. He only weighed 2.46 Kg at birth and had to spend his first night in ICU after an emergency caesarian because of placental abruption. His heart beat was only 39 at birth...

While everyone around us had terrible flu and influenza this year, neither one of us had so much as a sniff up until now, more than five months after his birth! I believe it's because I've been breast feeding Zander.

So I'm not thin again yet. And I'm not sure if I'll ever be thin again. But I am happy and our little boy is healthy and that's all that matters for now.

0 comments: