Mantality
Electronic Cigarette Store

A little about myself...

Posted by L K

I am 31 years old today. I am Afrikaans speaking.  I live in South Africa and got married in 2001, to my wonderful husband, Chris. Our first baby was born in March this year. We named him Zander. How long we have waited for him!



I was labelled infertile. I do not wish that upon my worst enemy. What a lonely road it was. People are not sensitive about it if they haven't experienced it themselves. After years of treatments and two operations (laparoscopies) I was diagnosed with Stage II Endometriosis. It was removed and the second cycle after that, we were pregnant! Today I can only look back and be thankful that we came to hear about Medfem Clinic.


Our boy brings so much joy into our lives! I've decided to give up horse riding and gave my horse, Alley, who was my life before, away. I just don't have the time to ride anymore. I miss horse riding. I miss Alley.


Was it all worth it in the end? 


Oh yes it was!!!

0 comments: